Do you already have great communication and analytical skills? We want you on our team.
We are a fast-growing Romanian – American advertising agency, specialized in direct marketing. Since our inception in 2012, our young team has generated millions of dollars in sales, and over one hundred thousand customers worldwide.
And we’re looking for a smart, hard-working, self-motivated Online Marketing Specialist to add to our team.
Your job will be including the following tasks:
- negotiating new media buys (display advertising, email blasts, radio ads, network traffic)
- optimize media buying budgets
- creating and updating the media plan
- communicating with the traffic team
- weekly reporting to the manager
- launch and continuously optimize advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other top ad platforms
Here’s how the ideal candidate looks like:
- You are a wizard when it comes to Facebook and Google Adwords
- You also have experience in competitive research
- You are a great negotiator and have some experience negotiating deals.
- Your English is great (spoken / written). Ideally, you don’t have a Romanian accent.
- You are a very organized person, and you’re able to keep track of multiple relationships.
- You are a natural networker, a “people’s person“, and have an extroverted personality.
- You are proficient in working with Excel and analyzing data
- Previous experience with the U.S. Market is a plus
- Direct sales experience is also considered a plus.
You’ll get a motivating salary and the opportunity to make as much money as you’re worth. On top of this, you’ll benefit from a great learning and growing environment… where you’ll get to work with some of the biggest names in marketing.
Got what it takes? Send us a CV and a cover letter (in English) at [email protected] with the subject line “Online Marketing Specialist“. Your cover letter should help us assess your written English ability.
In your cover letter, feel free to explain what makes you the ideal candidate for this position. Send anything that might help us make a decision.
Again – send your CV and cover letter in English at [email protected] with the subject line “Online Marketing Specialist “.
Applications without cover letter will not be taken into consideration.
Thank you and good luck!